Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Maintain/retrieve files from Records Center for client use as requested. Deliver files to clients within established time frames. Ensure returned files are properly logged and placed back in their proper location.
- Prepare files to be sent for storage. When needed, arranges for files to be retrieved from storage.
- Maintain cataloging process, procedures as well as rules and regulations
- Evaluate current cataloging system for completeness, efficiency and usefulness by taking inventories and reviewing retrieval needs
- Create files through data entry into file tracking software, apply labels to folders, inter-filing (by alphabetical order and sort by number)
The incumbent in this position should possess a High School Diploma or equivalent, preferably with experience in automated records management. Ideally, the candidate will have at least one year of experience in an office or professional environment and at least one year of records experience preferred. The successful candidate will have demonstrated excellent customer service, professional attitude and appearance and will also have the ability to meet deadlines.
Physical activity required including bending, reaching, lifting and prolonged periods standing. May lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
Canon Business Process Services - 19 months ago