This position is responsible for assisting the Recreation Department in planning, training and implementation of the pool facilities and family or convention group recreational activities for Hershey Lodge.
- Overseeing daily activities, pool operations, lifeguard and activities staff
- Assisting with training and evaluating staff
- Monitoring equipment and supplies within the department
- Assist in developing and execution with special events and themed weekends
- Maintaining proper water conditions in swimming pools
- Conducting and attending department and property meetings
- and filling in for lifeguards and activities attendants as needed.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is a privately held company founded in 1927 when Milton S. Hershey separated his chocolate manufacturing...