Adecco, a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services has an excellent opportunity available for a recruiter in the Grand Haven area. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world.
The recruiter that we're looking for will optimize efforts to service our clients in a high quality, cost-effective manner through recruiting, interviewing, hiring and placing employees.
1. Interview, hire and place temporary and direct hire employees. Identify qualified employees through recruiting and interviewing activities to create an inventory sufficient to meet current and future client demand.
2. Fill and service client orders. Maximize use of Adecco’s office technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely and high quality results.
3. Support the Branch Manager to ensure that financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded while ensuring full compliance on all Adecco policies and procedures. Provide accurate, timely and complete daily performance analyses.
4. Ensure high quality of standards by conducting activities and maintaining systems that secure Adecco’s position as provider of the highest quality service to customers.
5. Consult and coordinate with Sales, Operations Manager, Area Manager and/or Branch Manager to better understand clients’ needs, maximize level of service, encourage relationship building, provide cost effective service solutions to customer demands and strategize on methodologies to achieve and exceed Adecco financial goals and objectives.
1. One to two years experience in a service-provider environment that requires self management and multi-tasking.
2. Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations. Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
3. Must be proficient in PC software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and email.
4. Able to set own priorities, schedule days events, make cold calls, prepare and give formal presentations.
5. Must have some knowledge of labor and employment laws.
6. Able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines. Able to handle multiple problems simultaneously.
7. Must be able to travel within market.
8. Must have excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills.
9. Able to continuously improve processes and procedures.
For more information on Adecco, please feel free to check out our web site www.AdeccoUSA.com
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...