Executes the steps of the placement cycle for customers and orders while complying with
company policy, employment law, and code of business conduct. Builds customer and Associate relationships, delivers high level of customer service to all. Supports Branch Manager to ensure that financial goals and objectives are met and/or exceeded while ensuring full compliance on all policies and procedures. Provides accurate, timely, and complete daily performance analysis. Works under direct supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develops creative recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates to meet customer demands.
• Develops a network of candidates and maintains an internal database.
• Leverages resources to recruit the highest caliber candidates through online social networking and job boards, community involvement, professional networking, and local media resources.
• Analyzes candidates found through prescreening activities and evaluates skills and experience to determine match to inventory needs.
• Assesses candidate hard and soft skills through a combination of behavioral interviews and competency based evaluations.
• Schedules interviews for prescreened candidates prioritizing based on current branch needs.
• Coaches Associates on enhancement of skills for career development and leverages internal training and development tools.
• Coordinates job order distribution and communicates customer needs with receiving branch while maintaining the customer relationship.
• Facilitates interviews with candidate and customer.
• Extends offer of assignment including compensation and bill rate negotiation
• Provides Associates with guidance on policy interpretation, benefits, career development, and training opportunities.
• Develops long term relationships with Associates while on assignment.
• Performs Associate coaching and counseling, disciplinary action, and employee terminations.
• Creates and executes client-specific on-boarding, orientations, presentations, documents, screening and testing.
• Makes calls and visits to customers and prospects to discuss services, and resolve issues.
• Supports the on-boarding of new customers including terms & negotiates and calculates pay and bill rates.
• Investigates and manages workers’ compensation and unemployment hearings.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
• Minimum two years customer service experience in a fast-paced environment or one - three years of recruiting experience in a less complex environment.
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and customer service skills required.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) also required.
• Capable of handling multiple tasks, problem resolution, and prioritization.
• Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks.
• Must have the ability to learn new software and navigate the internet with ease.
To Apply, go to: www.adeccousa.com and click on Apply Now (top right of the page)
enter 44241 as your zip code and it falls under the Streetsboro office number 7290.
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation’s leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America’s largest employers. Check us out: www.AdeccoUSA.com.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our unwavering commitment...