Located in Burbank, CA Diamond Contract Services, Inc. is a fast-growing, privately owned, custodial services company specializing in environmentally conscious cleaning technologies.
We’re looking for a Recruiter to join our HR Department. In this role you will be responsible for full cycle recruiting of exempt and non-exempt staff.
We’re looking for a well rounded recruiter who understands internet sourcing techniques but also excels at ground level. You’ll be equally adept at approaching active candidates and passive candidates. Our ideal candidate will be familiar with Taleo, LinkedIn, CalJobs, as well as having experiencing in working with the Employment Development Department.
In this position you’ll report directly to the Vice-President of Human Resources.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for exempt and non-exempt candidates ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs
- Screen resumes, interview qualified candidates, and evaluate skill level
- Facilitate interview process with hiring managers and ensure interview team preparedness
- Utilize strategic sourcing methodology in order to pursue the best active and passive candidates
Diamond Contract Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
- Position requires the ability to work extended hours on a computer.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solving recruiter with full cycle recruiting experience
- Minimum 2 years’ in-house corporate recruiting experience
- Ability to recruit for positions at all levels
- Extensive experience sourcing candidates through a variety of methods including, but not limited to, networking, social media, internet postings, and professional organizations
- Experience collaborating with hiring managers and interview teams throughout the hiring process
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Taleo experience a plus
- Must be a team player, organized and effective at working in a high paced environment
- Must speak Spanish fluently
DIAMOND CONTRACT SERVICES, INC. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard