The Recruiter is responsible for working with the hiring managers to develop recruiting strategies for positions throughout California, researching market appropriate rates, designing advertising and determining job board placement. As well as, tracking marketing results and recommending the best resources for recruiting top quality candidates. The recruiter is also responsible for developing and maintaining hiring policies and procedures that are in compliance with federal and state laws, company Equal Opportunity Employment and Harassment-Free Workplace Policies.
• Develop strong working relationships with hiring managers to establish current and future hiring needs.
• Meet the demands of industry turnaround schedules.
• Develop cost effective, state of the art recruiting strategies for each open position.
• Manage a high volume of applications and while maintaining the applicant database.
• Interview job applicants via phone and in-person to match their skills and qualifications as defined by job description and hiring manager, recording and evaluating applicant experience, certifications, education, training, and skills.
• Inform applicants of job openings and details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, training programs, and promotion opportunities.
• Select qualified applicants and/or refer them to hiring manager, follow up as needed.
• Maintain records of applicants not selected for employment based on company retention schedule.
• Perform reference and background checks on applicants.
• Perform salary market analysis.
• Develop and revise job descriptions as needed.
• Preparation of offer letters.
• Act as a liaison between various Mistras locations to facilitate and encourage intercompany transfers of employees to assist with short term projects.
• Plan and execute all aspects of new-hire orientation.
• Identify educational institutions and organizations, organize and attend career fairs and other recruiting related events.
• Manage job posting policy and procedures and employee referral program for California.
• Assist other labs with employee sharing when needed.
• Maintain employee files in compliance with state and federal laws.
• Produce hiring related reports and analysis as required.
• Develop and maintain companywide hiring processes and procedures while continuously recommending process improvements.
• Involvement in identifying and implementing applicant tracking systems.
• Assist in the developing and facilitating of recruitment training and other HR related training.
• Assisting with the immigration process as needed.
• Special projects as requested.
Mistras Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer |
Experience: MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Communication or other related fields preferred
• Minimum of two years’ experience in recruiting within a fast paced Human Resources or technical staffing environment.
• Experience in Oil and Gas industry preferred.
• Demonstrate knowledge state and federal EOE laws.
• Advanced Excel and Microsoft office abilities.
• Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
• Strong in-person and phone communication skills.
• Solid business writing skills.
• Superior interpersonal skills.
• Well-developed organizational, analytical, and follow-up skills.
• Ability to meet demanding time constraints.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently.
• Must be willing to travel to attend career fairs and other events as needed.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality with company and Human Resources related information.
• Ability to represent the company confidently and professionally.
• Ability to take the lead in remote mass recruiting projects.
• Ability to work in a diverse enviornment
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
• Frequent lifting up to 30 lbs.
MISTRAS Group, Inc. - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Mistras Group, Inc. (Mistras) is a global provider of technology-enabled, non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions used to evaluate the...