RECRUITER - ST. CLOUD, MN
We are looking to fill a full-time Recruiter position in our St. Cloud office. The Recruiter is responsible for attracting, interviewing and assisting with the onboarding process of new employees into the organization.
Other responsibilities include:
· Performing all aspects of recruitment including but not limited to: writing employment advertising, posting openings, prescreening applicants, scheduling pre-employment assessments and conducting reference checks;
· Maintaining applicant records, reports and search files;
· Preparing offer letters, coordinating new hire materials, performing background checks and scheduling pre-employment drug tests;
· Issuing applicant response letters;
· Coordinating and scheduling all new employee orientations; and
· Attending job fairs and recruitment events
Successful candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 2 years of related experience or equivalent experience. Other required qualifications include: superior communication skills, strong intuition and good judgment and the willingness to travel with occasional overnight stays.
As an employee-owned company, we offer a competitive compensation/benefits package and training. If you have the talent, energy and desire to excel, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.marconet.com .
Marco, Inc - 9 months ago