Support Recruiting function with recruiting process that includes: scheduling interviews, organizing travel arrangements for candidates, reserving conference rooms, and preparing offer letters.
• Create and distribute employment-related correspondence; e.g., applications, forms, offer letters, and orientation materials. Also responsible for initiation of background investigations.
• Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance, and integrity of data in ATS and producing ad hoc recruiting reports.
• Communicate professionally, tactfully and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect. Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
• Perform various administrative duties that support the recruitment function. Requirements: Demands an uncommon balance of creativity and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and basic analytics. Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
• Bachelors Degree required
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities available through Adecco Engineering and Technical, please apply online or email your resume directly to Julie.McClung@AdeccoNA.com.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Engineering and Technical offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Engineering and Technical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...