Bachelor's Degree preferred
Arizona Driver License- required
1-3 years required.
This position works closely with the Recruiter by assisting with recruitment of VVMC based positions and is responsible for pre-screening applications, setting up appointments for interviews, all aspects of processing new hires, making travel arrangements, and providing clerical support. Performs duties requiring judgment and confidentiality. The ideal candidate will be a multi-faceted individual who wants to work in a challenging, fast-paced, team oriented environment. Is creative and flexible with a positive attitude.
* Bachelor's degree in HR or related field - preferred
* Human Resources or related experience and/or education - preferred. Strong administrative skills required.
* Sufficient previous experience in a busy professional business environment - required.
* Previous phone communication experience - required.
* Proficient in computer applications, Microsoft Office, spreadsheets, e-mail, scheduling software - required.
* Valid AZ Driver license - required.
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Ability to prioritize and balance work load.
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
* Strong computer skills including MS Office (Excel, Power Point and Word), Internet Explorer, GroupWise and Windows.
* Clerical skills (keyboard, calculator, filing, organizing, etc.).
* Basic mathematical skills (addition, subtraction, percentages).
* Ability to work productively in a busy work environment
PHYSICAL, SENSORY, ENVIRONMENTAL QUALIFICATIONS:
* Occasional travel by car and/or air to attend local, regional and national events.
* Occasionally transports equipment weighing up to 40 - 50 pounds when attending recruiting fairs.
* Subject to irregular hours.
* Frequent interruptions.
Northern Arizona Healthcare - 17 months ago