Execute assigned tasks in a safe and efficient manner. Ask required questions and take the required direction ensure that work is accomplished safely. Understand and follow Flint’s safety management system and core values. Maintain all Flint tools and equipment to the required standards. Drive safely and professionally, obeying all traffic rules at all times. Participate fully in such things as job observations, near miss and HID reporting, site inspections, weekly and monthly safety meetings, and tailgate meetings Identify and mitigate safety hazards. Ensure that all training is kept current. Understand and utilize the right and responsibility to stop unsafe work. Seek out continuous improvement opportunities. Provide customer focused services in all activities. Fulfill all commitments made to others. Foster a cooperative and positive work atmosphere. Be aware of and work towards personal progression and growth opportunities. Training and mentoring new employees. Job Requirements |
A clean driver’s abstract is required.
- MUST have at least 1 year of Fluid Haul experience .
- Minimum requirements are a high school diploma or equivalent.
- A valid Class A CDL license is required.
- Tanker & Hazardous endorsements are required.
- A minimum of 1 year of professional driving experience. Crude Hauling experience would be considered an asset but consideration will be given to candidates with a positive attitude and the physical capability to perform the work.
URS Flint would like to thank all those who apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We encourage you to keep up to date on our current Career Opportunities by visiting our website or calling 1-866-463-5468 .
URS Canada - 16 months ago
About AECOM and URS
Together AECOM and URS are one of the world’s premier, fully integrated infrastructure and support services...