Summary : The LaSalle Group is expanding with the intent of initially establishing an office to spearhead the companys efforts to develop, build and operate additional Autumn Leaves assisted living residences. In this regard, the company is looking for a Regional Director of Development with considerable local knowledge of both the economic climate for business and specific knowledge of real estate development practices in the area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Represent the company in all of its endeavors in the assigned metro area.
- Assist department leadership in identifying opportunities for the company to develop, build and operate additional Autumn Leaves assisted living residences in the metro area.
- Investigate, analyze and maintain files on prospective submarkets, including detailed data on both supply and demand characteristics.
- Make recommendations on prospective new developments after testing feasibility utilizing the companys business model and criteria for success.
- Identify suitable building sites, negotiate purchase agreements, and manage the relationships with property owners.
- Manage the development process, taking each proposed new project through the approvals required for construction and operation of an Autumn Leaves residence.
- Act as liaison with and between the numerous consultants, including attorneys, architects, and various engineers in moving projects through the government approval processes.
- Assist in the process of closing construction loans for each new project.
- Act as the owners local representative throughout the construction period to insure that the owner receives properly completed projects on time and on budget.
Supervisory and Budgetary Responsibilities:
- This position participates in the supervision of staff within assigned region. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees, addressing complaints, and resolving problems; carries out responsibilities in accordance with the Companys policies and applicable laws.
- Budgetary responsibilities include ensuring assigned regions development efforts operate within approved budget.
- This position requires up to 70% travel in the local area.
Qualifications : To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelors of Science or Art with demonstrated academic excellence.
- Advanced degree in business management, finance real estate development.
- Three(3) to five (5) years of work experience in this or a related field including, commercial real estate, mortgage banking, demographic and economic analysis, or construction management
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office business software, and specifically the MS Excel spreadsheet application.
- Experience with senior housing, and specifically assisted living properties, would be highly beneficial.
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects without direct supervision
- Highly organized and detail oriented work habits.
- Excellent time management skills for meeting deadlines, and working under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to make public presentations when necessary.
- High degree of integrity and concern for ethical behavior.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.
- Teamwork Exhibits objectivity and openness to others views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Business Acumen - Understands business and implications of decisions on the business.
- Ethics Follows through on commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Professionalism Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Dependability Follows instructions, responds to management direction; results oriented and committed to achieving objectives and tasks as required.
Physical Demands: The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to stand, stoop, squat, bend, and work for prone positions regularly, occasionally sit.
- Lift and transport in excess of 50 pounds of force occasionally, in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently, in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly.
- Physical activity is considered very heavy at times and in very hot and cold conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
As a family-owned and operated company, Constant Care Family Management understands the importance of maintaining a healthy work/life balance. We provide a healthy and flexible approach to working hours, alongside offering competitive pay, excellent opportunities for career development and advancement, and great benefits, including Medical, Dental, and Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Sick Pay and performance incentives. Full and Part Time employees are eligible to participate in our company 401(k) plan which includes an employer match.
We work hard to maintain our superlative standards, therefore, all offers of employment with Constant Care Family Management are contingent upon an adequate background check as well as a drug screen, and TB testing (if required by the position). Constant Care Family Management also utilizes the E-Verify program to confirm work authorization with the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
Constant Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Thank you for your interest in Constant Care.