• Through development of strategic sales plans, assists dealers in establishing and achieving sales quotas. May actively assist on sales calls and in the sales process as requested by our Dealer partners.
• Evaluates Dealers on an on-going basis with respect to sales, forecast, staffing, inventories, territory management, and positioning for future goals.
• Effectively handles communications between the Dealer Network and The Raymond Corporation with high degrees of tact and discretion. Often required to influence.
• Manages the transition of key personnel from and to the Dealer Network.
• Provides Dealer Network with competitive trends, analysis and action plans for dealing with competition.
• Provides troubleshooting consultative services for any aspect of a dealership that affects its overall health including: business skills, strategic marketing operations, finance, merchandising, and sales.
• Acts as the factory liaison to foster resolution of major customer issues.
• Must demonstrate sophisticated business judgment on both the part of the Dealer and the Company. Decisions will be made independently and quickly which have potential long-term impact on the Company. Only the most sensitive or controversial decisions are subject to check.
• Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Other duties may be assigned.
• Ability to read, analyze, and determine the proper application of Raymond products as they pertain to warehousing solutions.
• Requires a significant portion of time traveling, visiting Dealer partners and customers.
Bachelor’s degree (BA) from four (4) year college or university; and five (5) or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Understanding of the material handling needs of individual customers from dock to stock.
Language Skills: Fluency in Chinese is a must as the need to interact with Dealers and customers in china is required. Must be fluent in English.
The Raymond Corporation - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Business at The Raymond Corporation is picking up, literally. The company manufactures electric material-handling equipment, including fork...