REGIONAL SUPERVISOR OF COUNSELING & COMPLIMENTARY THERAPIES LCSW (700207)
Social Services Management
Masonicare Home Health & Hospice
New Haven, CT
Social Worker/ LCSW
Full Time/Day Shift
1. Provides clinical supervision to counseling and complementary therapy disciplines in their assigned branch(s) and/or assigned geographical areas.
2. Coordinates counseling and complementary service provision for patients and families according to the Plan of Care.
3. Works with Supervisor of Clinical Services and Hospice Supervisor to identify, resolve and/or improve systemic issues impacting the timely delivery of quality counseling and complementary services to patients and families.
4. Completes all six-month and yearly performance appraisals of assigned counseling staff.
5. Encourages the development and creation of community education programs by counseling staff. Supports staff provision of in-service training for staff and contracted ECF staff.
6. Approves and monitors continuing education program attendance of staff.
7. Assists in the development and delivery of branch memorial programs.
8. Assumes an active role in the professional development of assigned staff, including participation in orientation, ongoing skill development, and other mentoring activities. Responsible for maintaining an office environment that fosters the professional growth and development of assigned staff.
9. Facilitates and/or arranges for High Risk Case Conferences as per policy for patient scenarios that place patient and/or staff at risk.
10. Regularly reviews patient records for service compliance and for quality service and appropriate documentation.
11. Assists with interviews and hiring of new staff.
12. Routinely monitors staff performance.
13. Participates in Quality Improvement/Assurance record reviews for COS social work and Hospice services.
14. Provides effective management to facilitate optimal staff development and program integrity.
15. Ensuring staffing and coverage for MSW staff, including but not limited to, covering caseloads (see MSW and Hospice MSW job descriptions).
16. Can be depended upon to report to work on-time, use time off appropriately, and complete annual education & medical requirements.
17. Performs other duties as required.
Backed by independent accreditation, Masonicare is a recognized leader in senior communities and healthcare for everyone, not just Masons....