The Registrar is responsible for the following:
- Verifications during the enrollment process (transcripts and admissions documentation)
- Maintaining accurate paper and electronic student files and official documentation
- Building and maintaining student course/program schedules for the campus
Registrars must have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree and academic experience.
Must also have:
This is a full time position that requires day, evening and weekend availability.
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient computer skills
Only online applications will be accepted. It is not necessary to contact the campus. No phone calls or agency calls please.
Thank you for your interest in our school system. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Keiser University - 10 months ago