Boca Raton, FL
Everglades University is a regionally accredited, non-profit, rapidly growing University with locations in Boca Raton, Sarasota, Orlando and Distance Learning/Online. We are currently seeking qualified individuals to join our team as Registrar. We seek experienced individuals who will provide vision and leadership in an environment that embraces learning, positive spirit, high-performance, integrity and diversity for the Boca Raton Residential and Online, Florida Campus.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Serving as custodian of student academic records;
assuring the proper entry, storage, retrieval,
mailing, and maintenance of all academic
records of the University.
2. Collection and maintenance of grade information.
3. Daily operations of the Office of the Registrar.
4. Adhering to federal guidelines as stated in
1. Minimum of 2 years registrar experience.
2. Bachelors degree required.
3. Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
4. Veteran Affairs and International Student experience preferred.
5. Strong interpersonal skills.
6. Excellent attention to detail.
Only online applications will be accepted. It is not necessary to contact the campus. No phone calls or agency calls please.
Thank you for your interest in our school system. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Keiser Career College - 21 months ago