Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Serving as custodian of student academic records;
assuring the proper entry, storage, retrieval,
mailing, and maintenance of all academic
records of the University.
2. Collection and maintenance of grade information.
3. Daily operations of the Office of the Registrar.
4. Adhering to federal guidelines as stated in
1. Minimum of 2 years registrar experience.
2. Bachelors degree required.
3. Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
4. Veteran Affairs and International Student experience preferred.
5. Strong interpersonal skills.
6. Excellent attention to detail.
Only online applications will be accepted. It is not necessary to contact the campus. No phone calls or agency calls please.
Thank you for your interest in our school system. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Keiser University - 2 years ago