Career Band 1
Under general direction, responsible for obtaining, documenting, and communicating key information on the aspects of household goods moves that take place between the transportation service provider, servicing agent, client, and customer.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Receives and processes basic move information from clients.
- Assigns quality servicing agents to client directed business.
- Provides pertinent move information to origin and destination agents.
- Works directly with account managers to ensure client requirements are achieved.
- Obtains required data for entry into the applicable databases
- Follows up electronic communications with phone calls to servicing agents and/or traffic managers to elicit the necessary information.
- Communicates servicing agent questions and/or preapprovals to the client to obtain information/authorization.
- Elevates problems to appropriate parties in a timely manner to ensure problem resolution.
- Prepares reports as necessary.
- Proposes changes to the relocation process to improve service delivery.
- Selects agents (UniGroup and non-UniGroup) to be used for relocation services.
- Oversees and manages paperwork requirements as well as quality score performance requirements.
- Performs a variety of other duties as assigned.
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One or more years of customer service or business related experience.
- Working knowledge of U.S. geography.
- Ability to perform arithmetical operations and verify mathematical calculations.
- Ability to effectively organize work and set priorities.
- Ability to maintain quality in the performance of all duties when under pressure to meet rush deadlines.
- Associates degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Two or more years of administration experience.
- Basic knowledge of government programs and requirements.
- Highly effective analytical, decision-making, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to investigate complex business problems, develop effective recommendations, negotiate and/or present solutions, and resolve problems in a highly professional and tactful manner
UniGroup, Inc. - 13 months ago