Posting Job Title: REM Specialist
Requisition #: 144508BR
Posting Location: Kettering, OH, US
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Monitor the real-time performance of all customer-care personnel to ensure they meet the policy and procedures of the company. Work with local areas leadership to ensure all call center agents are appropriately scheduled in eWFM for all planned unproductive time. Ensure that all customer-contact personnel are working within the guidelines established for them to maximize call center scheduling effectiveness. Candidate will also be responsible for completing the reports necessary to communicate any performance information as prescribed by senior management.
- Using workforce management software, monitor the real-time call activity of all customer-contact personnel. Real time monitoring includes but is not limited to, call center call volume, service level tracking, call handle time, off-phone time, and work schedules.
- Work closely and partner with Call Center leadership teams to schedule agent activities within the unproductive times set up by the market level forecasting team.
- Work closely and partner with Bridge and Forecasting teams to understand changes to daily, weekly, or monthly plans and/or determine whether further changes to operating plan may be necessary.
- Monitor and gather information to track service levels, manage the use of off-phone time to improve center performance.
- Monitor compliance to schedule and adjust schedules as necessary.
- Prepare daily schedules. Using guidelines and work with Bridge team to make determination on "green time" or whether overtime is necessary to achieve desired results.
- Assist in the development of departmental goals and procedures to ensure the overall efficiency of the department. Help design methods for continuous improvement of customer service.
- Provide feedback to the appropriate managers and supervisors on performance results and work with the managers and supervisors on performance issues as necessary.
- Input in to computer system, required data such as agent information, schedule changes, supervisor and team information, coaching schedules and agent requests for time off.
- Inform immediate manager in a clear, concise, and timely manner of any unresolved customer service issues.
- May perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned and/or required.
- Solid understanding of call-center metrics, processes, procedures and policies.
- Experience with working on a computerized WFM system.
- Demonstrated organizational, detail orientation, prioritization skills and time management skills to ensure that work related activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ability to work effectively in a team oriented, high demand and fast paced environment.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work with highly sensitive data and information.
- Solid communication skills to effectively deal with various levels of management, staff and/or outside contacts.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment and maintain a professional and positive manner.
- Familiarity a variety of office equipment, standard software packages and application and use of personal computers to include the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Effective listening skills to ensure understanding of instructions and directions and effectively communicate progress and problems to co-workers and management.
FCC Unit_TWC: 3485
Controlling Establishment ID: 00179 - Kettering Display
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 16 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...