- Lead in defining and base lining requirements, creating use case models, activity diagrams and developing system level use cases
- Define, analyze and translate functional and non-functional business requirements into activity diagrams, use cases and supplemental specifications and documentation such as Functional Requirements documents (FRD).
- Review of requirements, use cases and other artifacts and clearly communicate to both the business and technical team members the system requirements.
- Ensure requirements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, verifiable, and that they conform to client's standards.
- Ask insightful questions that identify business requirements and which provide stakeholders information as to the implications of requests
- Develop detailed test plans, test cases, procedures and scenarios for unit, process, functional, system integration and acceptance testing
- Create automated test scripts; test application or compliance with upgrades; ensure applications and software modifications meet requirements and operate appropriately in system environment
- s degree
Minimum of 6 + years of experience as a Requirements Analyst with additional experience of 3 + years as a software tester.
Experience creating and managing Requirements documentation. use case model, activity diagrams and developing system level use cases
- 2 + years as a team lead/mentor
- Strong comprehension of Software Development Life Cycle and Configuration Management using Agile methodology techniques.
- Experience with automation testing (HP LoadRunner/QTP or similar) and experience in creating and managing automated test scripts and testing applications/tools
EEO Statement: Qbase is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V). It is the policy of Qbase to ensure equal employment opportunity in accordance with Executive Order 11246, as amended and all applicable federal regulations and guidelines. Employment discrimination against employees and applicants due to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual harassment), national origin, disability, age (40 years old or more), or veteran status is illegal. Qbase managers and employees will comply with state and federal equal employment laws, rules, regulations and guidelines experience.
Qbase utilizes E-Verify