Engaging Talent for Extraordinary Careers!
You may know Continuum Health Partners by our hospitals. Beth Israel Medical Center, St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospitals, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary are some of New York City’s most distinguished health care providers. We’re known for the quality of our care, our service to some of New York’s most diverse communities, and for the exceptional people who provide that care. Find your place in this extraordinary environment.
St. Luke’s-Roosevelt, with two locations on Manhattan’s West Side, is an academic affiliate of Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. Widely respected for our high quality care, we are also known for reaching out to the diverse communities we serve – communities where many of our employees live. Our exceptional staff enjoys the family feel that comes from working with friends and neighbors, while benefiting from the tremendous support, stability and resources needed to help them grow and advance. Currently, we are looking for more people like them to join our exceptional team.
St. Luke's-Roosevelt is searching for a FULL TIME RESEARCH SPECIALIST to join our department of SURGERY for Roosevelt Hospital.
The Research Specialist will provide administrative and clinical support to the department of Surgery to include but not limited to:
Applicants must be detailed oriented with excellent organization skills, able to use independent judgment to investigate and resolve office related issues and appropriately manage tasks to completion by establishing priorities and considering alternatives. He/she must have good communication skills and ability to respond well to patients.
- Assisting with daily front end operations; answer telephones and confirm patient appointments.
- Preparing patient charts for office hours; requests x-rays, ensures all pathology, radiology and operative reports are available for physician review.
- Assisting Physician and Physician Assistant during patient office hours.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred.
- Prior experience with Eagle Registration and IDX billing/scheduling preferred.
- Medical Assistant certificate required.
- Bilingual/Spanish required.
Continuum Health Partners, Inc is committed to diversity and equal opportunity employment.
- Full Time position; Mondays – Fridays – 9:00am – 5:00pm
- We offer a competitive salary with comprehensive benefits package.
- The candidate must meet the minimum qualifications for this position in order to be considered.
Mount Sinai Health System
- 2 years ago - save job
Phishing Alert: We are aware of recent attempts by third parties, posing as representatives of Mount Sinai Health System, to obtain personal...