Everett Call Center
Residential Sales & Service Consultant
TRAINING WILL BEGIN ON MONDAY, APRIL 22, 2013
Visit our Open House at 1800 41st Street in Everett, WA
Thursday, March 21: 4- 7 PM
Friday, March 22: 8- 11 AM
Skills Test and Interview may take place on-site
Frontier Residential Sales & Service Consultants (RSSC) are responsible for creating an outstanding experience at every interaction for both new and existing residential customers. The RSSC uses superior product knowledge and a passion for customer satisfaction to provide solutions for a wide range of residential customer needs in a fast paced and energetic environment.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
Center’s Hours of Operation – Hours are subject change based on business need
- Selling and/or saving Frontier products and services. Negotiating service order requests from customers for installation, change or removal of telephone, data, and related services.
- Ability to deal with customers patiently, tactfully and efficiently by presenting services to the customer for save and sales opportunities, and completing save/service order activity in an accurate and timely manner.
- Accurately computing and quoting customer monthly charges, non-recurring charges, adjustments and balances. Must be able to provide flexible options to the customer based on product and service needs.
- Full range of billing and collections duties. Discuss billing inquiries. Utilizes billing system to assist customers in a wide range of billing transactions. Collects on delinquent accounts. Empowered to disconnect accounts as a result of nonpayment and to negotiate payment arrangements.
- Full range of repair resolution duties. Interfacing with customers regarding (and performing work associated with) pending orders, repair requirements and repair resolution.
- May be required to perform additional duties and tasks as required by the Company.
The current center hours of operation are Sunday 9:00 A.M. – 6 P.M. & Monday – Friday 8 A.M. to 9 P.M. WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED ON SATURDAY
Our hours are here to serve the customer and subject to change based on needs of the business.
- Must be able to work anytime during the centers hours of operation.
- Experience in a customer focused role required
- Outstanding communication and listening skills
- 1-2 years of sales experience in a call center environment with proven results
- Work independently and make solid decisions
- High School degree or equivalent
- History of excellent work attendance
- Basic math skills, data entry skills and sales aptitude (skills test will be administered)
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time (7-8 hours per day)
- Typing (7-8 hours per day)
- Answering phone calls – Talking to customers while utilizing a headset (7-8 hours per day)
- Writing (1 hour per day)
Frontier Communications - 18 months ago
Serving city dwellers and country folk alike, Frontier Communications provides phone, Internet, and satellite TV (through a partnership with...