Demonstrate all of Rushford’s “Core Values”, ( Integrity, Caring, Excellence, & Safety ). Performs a wide variety of duties to provide a safe and secure treatment environment to residents while recognizing their educational, cultural and spiritual needs and differences. Adheres to all of Rushford’s Policies and Procedures .
- High school diploma required; experience working with children/adolescents strongly preferred.
- Experience working with children/adolescents strongly preferred.
- Must obtain CPR/First Aid Certification within first three months of employment.
- Must obtain Rushford Restraint Certification within three months of employment.
- Valid CT driver’s license with safe driving record. Must obtain PSL within six months of employment (1 st and 2 nd shifts only).