RESORT LIMO DRIVER
CHOCTAW RESORT DEVELOPMENT ENTERPRISE (CRDE)
- Provide outstanding guest and associate service while performing assigned duties, including interpreting and conveying information throughout the Resort.
- Act as Concierge for our guests. Provide guests with all relevant information concerning the Resort, available shows or entertainment, local tours, ticket reservations, shuttle services, etc. and answer any guest questions concerning the hotel, casinos or the community. Give clear, concise, information and directions when asked.
- Adhere to all established Resort, and transportation departmental policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for maintaining trip logs for every transport.
- Assist in keeping all of the transportation vehicles presentable.
- Dispatch out of parking garage office.
- Provide transportation services to guests as scheduled to pre-approved locations.
- Escort guests and transport luggage or baggage as necessary.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years or older.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain gaming license issued by the Choctaw Gaming Commission.
- A High School diploma, or a General Education Development (GED) certificate or its equivalent is preferred.
- Must possess a valid state issued driver’s license with one (1) moving violation within a 12 month period.
- Must possesses a valid state issued driver’s license, class D or higher.
- Must possess outstanding communication skills both oral and written.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and an intense desire to be the best by being a hands-on, result-orientated associate who is committed to ensuring that the established goals and objectives are met by the transportation department.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Essential Testing Requirements:
- Must be able to lift and maneuver a minimum of forty (40) pounds.
- Extensive bending, stooping, kneeling, and stretching of arms during assigned shift
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be willing and able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
Pearl River Resort - 4 months ago