Taco Bell is seeking a Restaurant Manager to lead a team in one of our fast food restaurants in the area. Our Restaurant General Managers are the key operators in our organization, responsible for the success of their restaurant. They provide overall leadership and direct supervision for operations. We are looking for a strong leader who can motivate and lead a dynamic team to success. If you have restaurant management experience and are ready to advance your career by joining a winning team, heres your opportunity! |
Restaurant Manager (Fast Food)
As a Restaurant Manager you are accountable for the organized, efficient and profitable operation of the restaurant through achieving and maintaining high standards of cleanliness, hospitality, accuracy, building maintenance, product quality and speed of service.
improvement in all areas
- Ensuring cost categories/controllable expenses are controlled to company guidelines/budgeted levels
- Working within their restaurant to produce positive sales growth by demonstrating
- Maintaining adequate staffing levels to meet all scheduling requirements
- Preparing and conducting Team Member, Shift Leader and assistant manager
to expected certification and performance levels
- Coaching, counseling, training and developing all Team Members and managers
complaints/concerns to facilitate repeat business
- Ensuring that all foodservice sanitation guidelines/regulations are met
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service on all shifts and properly handles guest
- Providing relevant and timely feedback to their Area Coach on operating results
- Effectively managing turnover by practicing effective selection and training and by treating their people right
Successful Restaurant Managers have experience and demonstrated ability to lead and manage a business as well as their teams. This restaurant management role requires a strong leader that can motivate, coach and correct team members as necessary. Effective time management, organizational and communication skills are also essential.
- High School Diploma, a degree is a plus but not required
- 3 years general manager experience, previous Yum! Brands experience is a plus
- Fast food/quick service experience a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent planning, organization and follow-up skills
- Strong decision making and conflict resolution skills
- Bilingual is a plus
This is a great opportunity to build a rewarding career with a growing company. We are opening new restaurants almost every quarter creating plenty of opportunities for advancement. With a career at Taco Bell your hard work will not go unnoticed. We have a recognition and reward program where our Operations Managers can earn various incentives based on performance and years of service. Every year the 8 top performing general managers go on an all-expenses paid trip to Las Vegas with the Owner and Vice Presidents. That is just one example of the many bonuses and benefits we offer in addition to a competitive compensation plan.
- Medical, dental, vision
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending
- Paid holiday, vacation and sick time (the longer youre with us, the more paid time off we give you!)
- Bonus plan
- Management referral bonus
In 1989, two businessmen-Tom Cook and Dennis January-formed a partnership corporation, Pacific Bells, Inc., to build and operate Taco Bell...