The country’s #1 company owned automotive repair chain, Monro Muffler/Brake Inc., has immediate opportunities for the right individuals. If you are money motivated, a self starter, and have previous automotive and/or tire service, sales, and management experience, you do not want to miss your chance. We offer ongoing technical and management training, various bonus opportunities to include customer service, sales acheivement, and contests, to name a few. Benefits include two week vacation after the first fiscal year, use of the automotive facilities, automotive service discounts for relatives, as well as an Employee Management Service which offer recreational discounts at various locations throughout the country.
We offer one of the industries top benefits packages including: Health, Dental, Life, 401k (50% Match), paid vacation, bonus and incentive plans, and much more.
* 2+ years of success in retail automotive sales and operations management
* Knowledge of the automotive industry, including direct repair experience with diagnostics, general repairs and maintenance. ASE certifications helpful.
* Strong communication, selling and customer service skills
* Proven ability to lead a team of 3-5 technicians
* Effective time management
* Solid computer skills
* Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
* Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays
* Valid driver’s license. State Inspection license, where needed
* Pre-employment criminal background check
Equal Opportunity Employer
Monro Muffler Brake - 18 months ago