Great People. Great Products. An essential part of this complete company.
Some of the world`s best people - getting even better.
Join Kellogg Company and maximize your selling skills as a Retail Sales Manager as part of Kellogg`s Snacks team.
As a Retail Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling a mix of snack products and managing the merchandising within a territory to deliver budgeted revenue and grow your territory`s volume.
Main Responsibilities Include:
1. Selling and leading the creation of incremental displays in optimal locations in all stores within territory.
2. Coaching, developing and managing merchandisers to maximize service, productivity and display building.
3. Negotiating with store personnel to achieve win-win results and develop strong customer relationships.
4. Utilizing a full range of data sources to prepare and conduct effective, fact-based in-store presentations to store management.
5. Forecasting weekly and monthly volume and merchandising needs for your territory.
The work schedule may require you to work early mornings, when store personnel are available. You may also need to work weekends and nights on occasion. You will be driving throughout your territory on a daily basis and sometimes to other locations. As you coach merchandisers during store visits, you may be climbing, stooping, bending, standing, kneeling and frequently lifting 15 lbs and occasionally up to 50 lbs. You will have frequent public contact and must be able to communicate with public, customers and associates through verbal and written means.
Our benefits are excellent and include a car reimbursement, company cell phone, flexible work schedule, medical, dental, Flexible Spending Accounts, life insurance, tuition reimbursement and much more.
Requirements for this position include:
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people. Kellogg EOE M/F/D/V
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Bachelor`s Degree strongly preferred
- 2 years of sales and/or sales operations experience required
- 2 or more years people management preferred
- Demonstrated ability to forecast, persuade, communicate clearly and negotiate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office preferred
- A valid Driver`s License is required along with a clean driving record
- You must successfully complete a drug screen and background check
CPG Job List - 14 months ago
Our founder, W.K. Kellogg, said: “Whatever success I have had in business has been a result of my good fortune in selecting employees...