RF Design Engineer
Join a small team of extremely talented individuals who wear many hats; work within a challenging yet relaxed workplace to deliver High Power Amplifier Designs.
As a RF Design Engineer you are responsible for the design of complex RF power amplifiers , PCBs & MMICs.
***GaAs or/and GaN amplifier experience **** strongly desired!
Required Education and Experience :
Technical Expertise :
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering, Master's preferred
- 3+ years' experience as a RF Design Engineer
Compensation is DOE with an excellent benefits package.
- High Power Amplifier Design and Development ( >10 watts and Wideband)
- S-, C-, X-band Radar Power Amplifier Design
- The Design and testing of MMICs and/or Hybrids
- Layout tools (Cadence or DW)
- Circuit simulator (ADS and other EM tools)
- PCB or LTCC design and Load-Pull setup
- GaAs or/and GaN amplifier **** strongly desired
Please apply online or via email email@example.com
Search , MSEE , MSCE , CATV Line Amplifiers , Digital TV Amplifiers , Radio Frequency , Verification , digital circuit , analog circuit , PCB , MMIC , GaAs , GaN , III-V semiconductors
Novus Resources - 7 months ago