Avion has open positions in RF drive testing
If you are interested in, please reply and confirm the date you will be available. Also please indicate:
? Your full name and date of birth:
? your current work status, if on OPT or CPT when does it expire?
? If on OPT has it been extended?
? What is your nearest airport and date of birth.
Here are the details of the position:
1. You will first take a 1-2 weeks training.
2. Most work will be performed at night.
3. You will work immediately upon completion of training.
4. No pay during the training, but Avion pays for the travelling (up to $60 luggage allowance) and accommodation.
5. Starting salary is $700/week + Accommodation + Car.
6. The markets are in Southeast US.
You may be also asked to work in Puerto Rico (US territory), so talk to your school to see if you need to have your I-20 signed.
Travelling to Puerto Rico is domestic, so you will not need to go through immigration. While training or working in Puerto Rico, you will receive an additional $250/week for your food, and $50/month for your cell phone.
If you decide not take the position after training regardless of the reason, you will be responsible for your own travel.
Avionsystems - 7 months ago