Education Required: Bachelor's Degree Engineering or other technical discipline. Twelve years (12) work experience with BS degree.
Education Desired: Master’s Degree Engineering or other technical discipline. Eight years (8) work experience with MS degree.
Skills Required: Extensive knowledge and experience in RF communication for line-of-sight and beyond line-of-sight technologies. Knowledge and experience with military (e.g., UHF, C-band, S-band) and commercial (e.g., GSM, W-CDMA, LTE) wireless systems, Leadership experience on technical projects. Ability to develop requirements specifications and source RF systems and sub-systems from suppliers. Excellent documentation, design, and troubleshooting skills.
Skills Desired: Design, test and implementation of RF systems delivering real-time video and other data for military aerial platforms. Hands-on experience with RF system implementation for mobile ground or maritime vehicles. Experience with military command-and-control waveforms. Supervisory experience.
Position Description: Provide engineering leadership and technical expertise for the design, configuration, and troubleshooting of RF systems to deliver video, voice, metadata and command-and-control data to/from military aircraft.
Security Clearance: Active US Secret or higher.
- Provide engineering leadership and technical expertise for the design, acquisition, configuration, and troubleshooting of RF systems to deliver video, voice, metadata and command-and-control data to/from military manned and unmanned aircraft.
- Identify and operate tools for RF modeling and simulation, lab testing, field installations, and troubleshooting.
- Engineer RF solutions to optimize performance of systems incorporating a mix of military and commercial RF products.
- Provide field engineering support for the testing, implementation, troubleshooting, and upgrades of RF solutions.
- Lead the research and development of new RF technologies.
- Technology prototype development and demonstration.
- Domestic and international travel up to 20%.
Security Clearance Statement: *Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, BOSH Global Services will only consider applicants with security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
Benefit Eligibility: Full