Education Required: Bachelor's Degree Engineering or other technical discipline. Twelve years work experience with BS degree.
Education Desired: Master’s Degree Engineering or other technical discipline. Eight years work experience with MS degree.
Skills Required: Extensive knowledge and experience in RF communication for line-of-sight and beyond line-of-sight technologies. Knowledge and experience with military (e.g., UHF, C-band, S-band) and commercial (e.g., GSM, W-CDMA, LTE) radio systems, Leadership experience on technical projects. Development of technical requirements from customer and stakeholder inputs, develop solutions, and successfully test against functional and technical criteria. Excellent documentation, design, and troubleshooting skills.
Skills Desired: Design, test and implementation of RF systems delivering real-time video and other data for military aerial platforms. Hands-on experience with RF system implementation for mobile ground or maritime vehicles. Supervisory experience.
Position Description: Provide engineering leadership and technical expertise for the design, configuration, and troubleshooting of RF systems to deliver video, voice, metadata and command-and-control data to/from military aircraft.
• Identify and operate tools for RF modeling and simulation, lab testing, field installations, and troubleshooting.
• Engineer RF solutions to optimize performance of systems incorporating a mix of military and commercial RF products.
• Provide field engineering support for the testing, implementation, troubleshooting, and upgrades of RF solutions.
• Lead the research and development of new RF technologies.
• Technology prototype development and demonstration.
• Domestic and international travel up to 40%
Security Clearance: Active US Secret or higher.
Security Clearance Statement: *Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, BOSH Global Services will only consider applicants with security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
Benefit Eligibility: Full
Bosh Global Services - 30+ days ago