MetroPCS Wireless, Inc. was formed in 1994 to provide an affordable, simple to use wireless service for customers in metropolitan areas seeking an alternative to traditional landline or wireless service. Our rapidly growing company offers a great work environment. Visit us at http://www.metropcs.com/ to learn more about our exciting history and to view our job postings.
Provide troubleshooting, optimization and design in support for MetroPCS market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Monitor performance statistics to identify performance anomalies
- Design of all new cells in given market
- Review and troubleshoot customer RF trouble tickets
- Create and maintain databases and maps of tower vendors’ site locations to aid in system design
- BSEE or degree in related field or equivalent related experience/education.
- 2 years of RF experience in the wireless telecommunications industry.
MetroPCS - 21 months ago
MetroPCS Communications has an urban outlook on communications. The regional wireless service provider offers use of its phone networks...