Participate as a member of the design engineering team. Responsible for transferring and releasing new RFID reader products to manufacturing.
- Participate in schematic and PCB reviews of new RFID reader products.
- Review design documentation – BOM, assembly, mechanical or other drawings.
- Perform RF characterization of pre-production product samples.
- Coordinate and support qualification and regulatory testing of new RFID reader products with 3 rd party vendors.
- Review and release drawings and documentation to contract manufacturers via ECN process.
- Identify, select, and qualify mechanical or PCB sub-contractors.
- Develop production test plans and validate test stations for release.
- Provide engineering and sustaining support to contract manufacturers during production ramp.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- BS engineering degree with at least 10 years of industry experience, including responsibility as a product engineer.
- RF system and circuit knowledge, experience in development and testing of UHF radio products.
- Experience using RF test equipment; include spectrum analyzers, signal generators, and power meters.
- Knowledge with FCC and ETSI regulatory testing and certification process.
- Experience with PCB SMT and high level assembly via contract manufacturers.
- Experience with Linux or C# programming.
- Experience using Arena Solutions (or other) BOM control systems.
Apply To This Job
Impinj - 15 months ago