Cobham's values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And it’s the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people.
Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
We are a global leader in the electronic warfare, radar, missile, communication and space marketplace, moving information between sensors and decision makers. Worldwide we employ more than 12,000 people. We believe that being a world leader starts from within. We celebrate innovation and teamwork, and we foster a culture of respect and diversity. Our open door policy encourages valued input from our employees and our organizational growth stems from their contributions and development.
Cobham is seeking an
RF Subsystems Manufacturing
. In this position you will work in a highly motivated team environment to develop and manufactures advanced microwave and millimeter wave subsystems, hybrid modules and components for defense and government customers. You will also support the manufacturing and continuous improvement of microwave and RF subsystems. To meet our customers’ exacting requirements, the Manufacturing Engineering team plays a critical role in our success. This role is in San Jose, CA and there is no relocation available for this role.
- Evaluate hands-on resolution of technical issues that affect product yield or throughput.
- Interface technically with suppliers, analyze field return failures, and apply root cause problem solving
- Drive continuous product improvement projects.
- Participate in new product introduction teams.
- Maintain daily communication with the production team and ensure all technical issues are being addressed.
- Participate in customer visits and teleconferences.
- Develop and maintain documentation.
- Minimum of a completed bachelor’s degree in in Electrical Engineering.
- Education in and/or knowledge of microwave circuits, including amplifiers, filters, frequency multipliers, high power limiters, oscillators, switches and mixers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- This position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a US DoD Security Clearance.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population (M/F/D/V). See all of our latest opportunities at
- Directly related Manufacturing Engineering experience with exposure to RF/microware circuits.
or follow us on LinkedIn.
Engineering - Production
Cobham Electronic Systems San Jose
Cobham - 5 months ago
In the aerospace and defense industries Cobham is all over the map. Serving customers in more than a hundred countries, Cobham provides...