The role of the RFID Program Director is to provide leadership in the areas of technical development, commercialization, sales and delivery of our overall RFID solution.
- Translating business development, program requirements, and technical information into product concepts that are innovative and meet the market’s demands
- Evangelizing RFID solution and becoming subject matter expert for internal audiences, external clients and market facing communications
- Developing and tuning overall long-term product vision and strategy based on continual assessment of internal, market research, competitive and customer data
- May help Identify valuable service offering extensions; uncover areas where new solutions may support a gap and/or provide an enhanced level of service in our current offering
- Leading cross-functional teams consisting of IT, operations, marketing and and other key stakeholders to define, develop and implement the solution
- Developing and prioritizing new product and change requirements to meet changing market and competitive needs; Provide market-based guidance to pricing based on value created for customer
- Analyze the performance of products, to communicate results back to the company, and inspire and lead the way forward
- BA/BS degree in Business or related experience in taking an Integrated hardware and software solution to market
- 10 + years experience in project management
- Developing Marketing/Sales development strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively across various functions (e.g., finance, operations, IT)
- Possess Marketing Business Acumen
- Be an Authoritative Leader
Recall - 16 months ago
It's not necessary to memorize your documents: this company can Recall them for you. Recall Corporation is one of the world's...