When it comes to making a meaningful difference in the lives of our members, Life & Specialty Ventures and its family of companies is always ready.
We are a profitable and growing organization that offers many of the industry’s best individual and group life, dental and disability insurance products. We’re also an organization that’s committed to providing each employee with the chance to make his or her own meaningful difference. Our team is ambitious and passionate, and our work environment is relaxed and fun. Are you ready to join us?
We’re currently searching for a RFP Analyst to join our dynamic team in little Rock, Arkansas.
This person will be an integral part of the team by performing the following duties:
- Responsible for proposal development process for group specific bids in the local and national sectors for ancillary products on behalf of corporate RFP and in conjunction with Partner Agencies.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in proposal process responding to Requests for Proposals (RFP).
- Manages a network of Benefit Plan SMEs for accurate and timely creation and maintenance of data responses.
- Responsible for autonomous decision making on best avenues of presentation material to ensure accurate and compelling responses to RFP's
- Develops and maintains standard corporate responses through network of SME's for all products and services offered.
- Broad working knowledge of the sales and marketing process.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Advanced level skills in MS Office Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Excellent organizational, detail orientation, and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and perform under deadline pressure in a changing environment.
- Ability to comprehend and respond to complex RFP's.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, related field, or equivalent related experience
- 3+ years experience in related field
- Licensed Life and Health Insurance Agent
- Ancillary insurance and/or medical product experience; Benefit plans or programs experience
USAble Life - 12 months ago