ZT Systems is one of America's fastest growing private companies. With over 18 years of experience designing and building industry-leading computing products right here in the USA, we continue to expand our offering of innovative computing products featuring the latest technologies from industry leaders|
. ZT specializes in providing custom server solutions for the precision-fit data center. We believe in high quality products and exceeding customer expectations, with clientele ranging from Fortune 1000 companies and leading research universities to consumers and small businesses. Here at ZT Systems, we recognize leaders and talent, and we truly believe that behind every quality product is a team of quality individuals.
Working as part of ZT Systems platform engineering group, the RMA Technician is to support various RMA activities including testing returned units, conducting failure anlysis and root-cause issues, as well as fixing server, sub-systems and components. Other responsibilities including supporting on-site installation and retrofit work at customers sites, and technical assistance to both platform engineering and manufacturing teams on as-needed basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Hands on server/network/storage hardware assembly, installation, testing and integrations
- Hardware troubleshooting and stress testing of systems and components
- BIOS and Flash ROM updates on servers and systems
- Installation of new application software
- Produce detailed test and failure analysis report
- Provide on-site installation and field retrofit support to customers data centers
- Support other teams within the engineering department as needed
- Any other tasks/projects assigned by supervisor
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. ZT Systems is a Drug-Free Workplace
- Associates Degree in Electronics, Certificate of Completion of Technical School or equivalent experience in related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of engineering test, tech support or relevant experiences
- Excellent troubleshooting and repair skills are a must, as well as the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with troubelshooting equipment
- Experience with IP networks and protocols
- Ability to work and communicate with a broad range of team members of varying knowledge based through verbal and written methods
- Multitasking, attention to details
- Ability to travel
ZT Systems - 10 months ago
Backed by USA-based manufacturing and over 18 years' experience, ZT serves top-tier data center operators from the largest internet...