Provides professional nursing care to patients of all ages through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. Effectively interact with patient, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
Full working knowledge regarding the nursing process and its application, including the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of nursing care. Must be capable of evaluating, planning and decision making in order to solve patient related and administrative problems.
Must demonstrate core competency required for job performance.
Language and communication skills of seeing, listening, reading, writing and speaking are necessary to effectively process and present information in English. Accurate mathematical calculations are required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Graduate from accredited school of nursing. Prefer minimum of one year's experience in pertinent clinical specialty.
- Current Registered Nurse license in the State of Illinois,
- Current in Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Basic EKG
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS),
- Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) preferred.
Loretto Hospital - 2 years ago