This is a Full Time Clinical Manager position for both the MedSurg and DOU Departments who will be working both AM and PM shift.
- The Clinical Manager of the Med-Surg/DOU Units will consistently practice excellent nursing skills and professionalism. He/she will assist the director with the coordination of the unit functions, demonstrate adequate leadership skills, be proficient in patient assessment, care planning, implementation and evaluation of care provided. This planning and coordination includes meeting and exceeding compliance with core measures, contributes to reduction in LOS, active participation with all aspects of quality, safety and performance improvement activities, collaboration with all the members of the multidisciplinary team in providing outstanding customer service to patients, family members, physicians and the public. Meets and exceeds the Department of Health Service (DHS), The Joint Commission (TJC) and other regulatory requirements.
- The Clinical Manager role consistently demonstrates exemplary customer service to all entities including physicians, staff, patients and families.
- The Clinical Manager mentors employees and strives for self improvement. The role is active in performance improvement as it applies to the department and organization.
Must be able to work both AM and PM shifts consistently, on both the Med Surg and DOU departments.
- 1 year supervisory experience
- Current California RN license
- Current BLS/ACLS
- Specialty certificate preferred
- Proficiency in both written and oral English
- telemetry experience
AHMC Healthcare Inc - 2 years ago