Per Diem employees must be available to work a minimum of 4 shifts per month, if such assignments are available. Per Diem employees must be available to work: 1 weekend shift per month, 2 evening or night shifts per month and 1 holiday per year if assignments are available.
• RN Licensure is required, issued by the PA State Board of Nursing.
• Critical Care Class, ACLS, PALS/APLS, Dysrhythmia as applicable.
ESSENTIAL JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE :
• One year medical/surgical experience.
• Ability to maintain/update the computer competencies as required for the position.
PREFERRED JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
• IV Therapy • CPR Certification.
• Previous pediatric experience.