$3,000 Sign On Bonus Available!
Under physician's orders, the Hospice Nurse is responsible for identifying the physical and emotional needs of the patient/family and for coordinating the care necessary to meet these needs in order to maximize patient comfort and to enhance the quality of life for the patient/family in their home setting.
Current FL RN license required
Valid driver's license required
Minimum of 2 years nursing experience required
BSN and Hospice experience preferred.
Bilingual English/Spanish a plus!
Compensation and Benefits:
This is only a summary of our employee benefits; it is subject to change.
- Medical insurance (PPO) with prescription drug co-pay or HDHP w/HSA
- Dental insurance
- Life and accidental death/dismemberment insurance (company paid)
- Long term care insurance (company paid)
- Retirement savings plan (TSA/403(b) matching program)
- Short and long term disability insurance (company paid)
- Bereavement leave for family and pets
- Direct deposit
- Credit union availability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- In-house continuing education opportunities
- Discounted memberships at local area Fitness Center
- Tuition reimbursement
- Other employer-sponsored activities