Bachelor of Science
The RN Analyst (IT) shall act as a liaison between the hospital’s clinical areas and the IT department. This includes the primary responsibility of determining the needs and requirements for clinical applications in acute and ambulatory healthcare settings. The RN Analyst (IT)will also assist the Clinical Project Manager with the evaluation, selection, and implementation of clinical systems (i.e. EMR, PACS, digital imaging, etc.). This individual will work with staff and physicians to optimize the usage of clinical systems through education and training, quality outcomes, and providing support in accordance with organizational goals |
· Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or other applicable clinical discipline.
· Must be currently licensed in the State Of Illinois as a Registered Nurse.
· 5+ years’ experience in business systems design and analysis, business operations workflow design and implementation, systems QA testing and/or business systems training or 3+ years’ experience with a healthcare IT Vendor supporting.
· Strong understanding of process redesign including documentation of current state IT and Business processes. Ability to facilitate future state workshops with end users.
· Knowledge of business operations and in-house business systems required.
· Ability to understand IT projects and concepts as they relate to high-level business objectives, and ability to present those concepts to both IT and non-IT audiences in a concise and easily understandable manner.
· Strong knowledge of MS programs e.g. Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and VISIO
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
· Possess thorough understanding of business analysis techniques and tools.
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal) for information gathering and the ability to interact with various client groups.
· Ability to work in a complex and matrixed team environment.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, schedule and meet deadlines.
Loretto Hospital - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard