The Manhattan Division of Jewish Home Lifecare is seeking an experienced professional registered Nurse with experience who is compassionate about geriatric resident care and has excellent interpersonal skills!
The Cardiac RN Performs the functions of a registered professional nurse on their assigned unit/community to ensure resident/patient care, safety and satisfaction, in a manner consistent with organization's mission, value goals and objectives. Assesses, plans implements and evaluates residents/patients care needs
We staff our nursing team in twelve hour shifts. The day shift is 7:00am – 7:30pm
- Cardiac Care experience required
- Rehab experience a plus
- Acute care a plus
- Understanding of LTC regulations
- Valid license and currently registered as a professional nurse in New York State.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Experience as a Registered Nurse in a Med/Surg floor or three years in a skilled nursing facility.
- Ability to work well with adult and geriatric populations.
- New Graduates will not be considered for this position
Jewish Home Lifecare - 13 months ago