RN Care Coordinator
Carol Woods Retirement Community is seeking an RN Care Coordinator to provide overall resident care and clinical activities in our Health Center. Successful candidates will have initiative, a positive attitude, and an eagerness to serve residents.
- Interdisciplinary care planning
Resident care coordination, including: Preparation for projected admissions to the unit, completion of admission assessment, creation of initial plan of care, walking rounds and performance of hands-on care, specific point-of-care health promotion/prevention education, coordination of resident daily schedules
- Staff Education, including: Point-of Care instruction, reinforcement of skills and assessments, and arrangement of education as needed. Maintain technical skills, particularly for not often-performed procedures to provide technical assistance to staff as needed
- Serve as clinical resource for staff when questions regarding service or nursing care interactions arise
- Encourage participation with implementation of new systems and evaluating for important Point of Care resident outcomes
- Evaluate the impact/outcomes of new programs/practice on quality of care, quality of life, and costs
- Participation in the MDS 3.0 RAI process, including familiarity with ICD-9 coding
- Current, unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse in North Carolina, or qualified to obtain NC license.
- BSN Preferred.
Current AHA or ARC CPR certification (adult module)
- On Call duties one week a month.
Indeed - 30+ days ago