3-5 years required
RN Care Coordinator
The RN Care Coordinator (NCC) is a professional Registered Nurse with expert clinical nursing knowledge of specific populations. The NCC will utilize the nursing process and collaborate with the interdisciplinary team to identify, assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate options and services in meeting the needs of high risk individuals and/or those with complex medical needs. The NCC functions across the health care continuum, interfacing with the multi-disciplinary professional team to facilitate the best possible clinical outcomes and optimal level of wellness in the most resource appropriate manner. Effective case management can only succeed when all members of the health care team are regarded as equals with distinct, yet interdependent roles. Case management is a collaborative venture in which communication and partnership is essential.
- Graduate from accredited School of Nursing Required
- BSN (or bachelors degree in related field) Required
- Master's Degree Preferred
- Minimum continuing education of 30 hours per year to include hours in relevant specialty Required
- 3-5 recent years Med-Surg or Critical Care experience Preferred
- Current RN license within the state of Arizona Required
- BLS (American Heart Assoc.) Required upon hire
- National Certification in relevant specialty within two years of hire Preferred
Serving half the state of Arizona and employing nearly 3,000 people—including 300 physicians—Northern Arizona Healthcare is the...