Ecumen North Branch has an opportunity for an experienced RN Clinical Coordinator to become part of a dynamic team that provides home for our customers wherever they choose to call home.
The RN Clinical Coordinator position is a FT position managing a fast paced Short Term Rehab Unit and Long Term Units of chronic care needs. The total 68 bed facility is in a non-traditional household model. The new campus offers private suite rooms, spa rooms, unique care model, and advanced technology.
Submit resume to :
Ecumen North Branch
5379 383rd Street
North Branch, Mn. 55056
Skills & Requirements
1. Minimum of 1 year Clinical Nurse experience
2. Strong clinical assessment skill experience
3. Excellent communication skills
4. CPR Certified
5. Knowledge of regulatory requirements in LTC
6. Experience in participating in RN On-Call rotation
7. Supervisory experience preferred
8. Weekend availability may be required
What We Do:
Ecumen operates a variety of senior housing options and services from independent living communities to assisted living and...