RN Clinical Informatics
- Required: Licensed Registered Nurse;
- BSN Nursing preferred
- Minimum 5 years healthcare experience; Knowledge of CIS system; Patient Safety knowledge;
- Working knowledge of clinical performance improvement;
- Proven communication skills;
- able to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel within the organization;
- Demonstrated presentation skills;
- Demonstrated leadership in change management.
- Develops and implements strategies to move the Healthcare System toward a fully integrated computerized patient record.
- The Clinical informatics Registered Nurse (CI RN ) is an expert in human factors, patient safety, and the use of technology to optimize care delivery processes and effectively communicate patient care activity.
- The CI RN specializes in patient care processes and clinician workflow and leads initiatives to promote effective process design, development, and implementation of the Electronic Medical Record and other technologies.
- Creates inpatient and outpatient “Nursing and Therapist Informatics committees. These clinical committees will act as sounding boards for products (e.g. screen designs and implementation plans)
Saline Memorial Hospital - 21 months ago
Saline Memorial Hospital (SMH) is a not-for-profit medical facility serving the western region of Arkansas. The full-service hospital has...