Provides care in the ambulatory setting directed toward meeting both the psychosocial and physical needs of the patient. Is a resource person and teacher. Care given reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations. Utilizes initiative and strives to maintain steady level of productivity. Is a self starter. Is compatible and supportive; and a team player. Communicates on behalf of the patient reflects the mission, ethics and goals of the Facility, as well as the focus statement of the department.
- Previous Day Surgery experience preferred.
- Current State Registered Nurse Licensure.
- Current BLS certification required.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Current ACLS or Basic EKG or Arrhythmia Identification certifications preferred.
• Must be able to read, write and speak English.
• Good verbal and written skills required.
• Basic computer knowledge and keyboarding skills required.
HCA Inc - 7 months ago