· Collaborates with the surgeon and the healthcare team in performing a safe operation with optimal outcomes for the patient.
· Practices perioperative nursing and must have acquired the necessary knowledge, skill and judgment specific to clinical practice
· Practices in collaboration with and at the direction of the surgeon in the operative phase of the perioperative experience.
· Performs duties of OR staff RN when not requested to serve as RNFA.
· NYS license as a Registered Professional Nurse
· Completion of an accredited RN First Assistant course
Will consider an experienced Surgical Physician Assistant.
· Proficient in perioperative nursing practice, both as a scrub nurse and a circulating nurse – minimum of two (2) years diversified operating room experience.
· Eligible/current CNOR.
· Demonstrates the CARES Values at all times.
Thompson Health - 14 months ago
RN FIRST ASSIST
- 1 day ago