The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director. The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Overland Park Regional Medical Center. The Registered Nurses in our Float Pool provides care for pediatric patients up to the age 12, adolescent patients 12-18 years of age, adult patients between 18 to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years and older.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
- Must hold a current license from the Kansas Board of Nursing.
- BLS required from American Heart Association at the time of hire.
- 2 years acute care experience in one area: Post Partum, Labor & Delivery or NICU (Level 2 or above)
- Capable to work in 2 of the above listed areas.
- L&D - ACLS
- L&D - AWON
This position is required to work the Day or the Night shift based on facility needs.
An Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/H/V).
Overland Park Regional Medical Center has been serving the healthcare needs of Johnson County and the surrounding counties since December of...