CasePro is seeking a Registered Nurse Health Educator to join our staff at the Family Medical Clinic/Naval Hospital, Camp Lejeune, NC. We are a Federal Contractor providing Medical Services to the United States Navy.
- Possess a minimum of two years health education experience within the last three years in a clinical setting.
- MUST maintain certification as a Diabetes Educator from the National Board for Diabetes Educators.
- Have education as follows: Either a bachelor’s degree in Nursing; or a diploma graduate in Nursing; or an associate degree in Nursing from an accredited university.
- Possess current unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse in any one of the fifty states.
- AHA BLS for Healthcare Provider or ARC CPR for Professional Rescuer
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , or you may contact me directly at 210-460-8950.
Monster - 8 months ago
An Alaska Native Corporation, Chenega Corporation has gone from landowner to business titan. Founded in 1974 to represent the Chenega people...