RN / LPN
About Us :
Who is Octapharma Plasma?
Octapharma Plasma, Inc. is dedicated to improving the health and lives of people worldwide by providing quality plasma products to our customers.
OPI owns and operates plasma collection centers throughout the United States critical to the development of life-saving patient therapies utilized by thousands of patients all over the world. Octapharma employs over 2,500 people and has biopharmaceutical experience in 70 countries worldwide.
Learn more at www.OctapharmaPlasma.com!
Summary of RN / LPN
The RN/LPN is responsible for the evaluation of potential donors for automated plasmapheresis procedures. Determines donor suitability of new and applicant donors for plasmapheresis procedures and immunizations by conducting evaluations to ensure criteria of normal plasma donors are met and in accordance with SOP, FDA, CLIA, and cGMP. Reviews informed consent forms for plasmapheresis, immunization, and clinical trials. Reviews accumulated data in a timely fashion to confirm suitability and consult with donor center physician as needed.
RN / LPN
- Graduate of a recognized healthcare related educational program such as Physician or Nurse (Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse). Certified/licensed as an emergency medical technician (EMT 2-intermediate or 3-advanced/paramedic).
- Any specific state licensing requirements must be met per location.
- Alabama: Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse.
- California: Must be a Registered Nurse, Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, and be licensed in the state.
- 1 year experience in the hospital or field care or experience in a plasma center preferred.
If you are interested in an exciting career in the biopharmaceutical / medical field youve come to the right place. At Octapharma Plasma you can channel your passion for helping others into a medical career that is fast paced and personally and professionally rewarding. Whether you are just beginning your career or you have experience in the medical field, we have many exciting opportunities for you to consider.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life insurance, and 401(k).
To learn more about this position and apply online please visit:
Key Words : LPN, RN, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, nursing, on the job training, entry level
Octapharma is committed to promoting excellence in patient care and providing valuable information to the medical and patient community....